Sunday, March 26, 2017

Experience with the 360 Shoot

Experience with the 360 Shoot

I had a fantastic experience with the 360 shoot. I have been wanting to work in the medium for a while and this class made that dream a reality. 

As for the actual shoot, I think it was a great idea to limit each group to one shot, one minute, and two takes. I am a big believer that putting a box around people will help them be more creative. 

The camera was easy to set up and use (especially because it was one take) and the phone capturing the footage made it easy to make adjustments to the camera. 

The editing process was not to difficult to learn, and once it was all stitched together, it was like editing any other video.

Giving students access to this medium is amazing and I would suggest keeping this as one of the assignments in future classes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment